Top Gun did a great job fixing my roof. Even thought is was a small job, they still made it a priority. The project manager communicated with me throughout the entire process and sent me good before and after photos. I would recommend Top Gun Premier Servicess to anyone needing roof repairs.
I was very pleased with the work done by Top Gun. Our project manager was very attentive and responsive to our communication. Everyone who worked on our house was professional and made sure we were satisfied with the work that was done. They worked directly with our insurance company to make the process easier. It was so nice in the midst of our house being torn apart to have such a great company to work with.
Everyone at Top Gun was professional. They did a fantastic job fixing the water damage to my wooden floors. Top Gun made it so easy dealing with the insurance company, it was stress free! Jamie at Top Gun was so personal, we really enjoyed her. She was there throughout the project, helping and doing anything that needed to be done.
I would highly recommend Top Gun Premier Services!
There are several situations where a warranty does not cover specific areas of hardwood. Read below to find out which ones.
- Gapping – caused by changes with seasons or relative humidity within the home. Top Gun Premier Services has no control over the environment and can’t warranty gapping. However, we recommend installing a steam humidification system if you don’t have one already.
- Scratching, dents or dings – these items are considered normal wear and tear
- Dull Finish Appearances – Gloss reduction happens over time and is not a defect. Use of wet Swiffers or steam vacuums are not recommended and will cause the finish to dull quicker. Only clean your hardwood as per manufacturers recommendations.
- Fading, Color & Color Changes – all hardwood will undergo color changes over time when exposed to light (direct or indirect). Differences in color from one board to the next is natural as no two pieces of hardwood flooring are alike. Staining of hardwood falls within this category and no two pieces of hardwood take stain the same way.
- Buckling, Cupping, Crowning and Tenting of hardwoods caused by water damage. Although your floor has a protective coating, it does not stop water or pet urine from entering between the boards. The best method to prevent this is to clean up any spills or mishaps immediately.
As a Pikes Peak Regional Building Department (PPRBD) licensed contractor, you are hiring a company that has the expertise with understanding building codes and has been approved. Since permits are required for most home improvement projects, Top Gun, as a General Contractor, is able to pull these permits so that your project is filed with the county or city and documented correctly.
A supply line from an appliance, pipe break or blockage in the sewer system are the most common. Other causes are forgetting to properly close the taps, rain storms or improper drainage outside the structure which also may lead to flooding. If the home or business is left unattended for a period of time, it may give an appearance of drying but this might only mean the water has seeped deep into the floors and wall which ultimately causes severe internal damage.
Find the water source and turn it off and then call Top Gun immediately (719) 572.5130. We specialize in water mitigation and usually can be there within 90 minutes. The longer you wait the more damage takes place. If you can’t find the water source, we will take care of that also.